holy shit i love this gif
53) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
How much do you weigh? :S
I would tell the truth of course but it would make me cringe, as I’ve worked damn hard to lose 6 1/2 stone but since a family holiday last September, my weight has been going up and up again and so far I’ve put on 1/2 a stone nearly! I’m soo mad at myself. Me and my family were so proud and now it’s going up and I feel so down about it. I’m trying to watch my calories again now to get back down to my healthy weight but it’s so hard. So, admitting I’ve gained a lot of weight (even thought it’s probably noticeable anyway) would be embarrassing and shameful :(
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds.
Drink green tea - It increases the metabolism, it’s a good way to stay well hydrated, plus it’s packed with anti-oxidants that help prevent cancer. Read more…
Page 1 of 4